Your Brain Wants Good Nutrition
How to Make a Smoothie for Optimal Brain Function
- Protein provides amino acids for neurotransmitter production
- Anti-Oxidants - to Fight Molecular Damage and Protect DNA
- Herbs and Superfoods for Brain Vitality
- Healthy Fats for Smooth Burning Fuel
- Chocolate is gaining popularity as a beneficial food. Low sugar versions.
Brain Boosting Power Smoothie Video
"I Wish I had More Energy!" - This is what we hear from people most often
Create Naturally Energizing Smoothies
That Taste Delicious
And people just want a smoothie that tastes good.
To help people out we created a Free PDF and Video, The Top 5 Smoothie Ingredients - For Energy and Awesome Taste. Just enter your name and email and we will send it rgiht to you. We promise not to spam you with a ton of messages.
Brain Boosting Power Smoothie Recipe - Ingredient List
- Coconut milk provides a steady fuel source.
- Protein powder will provide amino acids, which the precursors to important brain neurotransmitters.
- Rosemary has been used by traditional herbalists for remembrance.
- Mulberries have shown promise in studies with rats. Interesting to see if someone does a study on real humans. If you don't have mulberries handy, try organic blueberries, raspberries or strawberries
- Throw in a piece of fruit to boot. Balance the sweetness in your smoothie by adding more or less fruit.
- Banannas, apples, pineaple and grapes all add sweetness to taste.
- Dark Chocolate. Remember, if life gets tough, just add more chocolate
- Stevia for sweetness with no added calories. If you can grow a plant, the leaves are like eating candy.
To function adequately, the central nervous system (CNS) requires a number of amino acids found in protein foods. Amino acids such as tryptophan, tyrosine, histidine, and arginine are used by the brain for the synthesis of various neurotransmitters and neuromodulators (Betz et al., 1994)
The brain is an organ- and just like all the other organs in your body, it needs good nutrition to function well. Make your brain and your taste buds happy with this super delicious smoothie recipe.
Sometimes making simple changes to the diet can make a difference in someone's mood and happiness.
In this video we share our brain balancing smoothie recipe. It is simple to make and tastes good.
This smoothie has a good balance of protein, healthy fats and carbohydrates.
Throw it all into a blender and blend it up! Enjoy the awesome yumminess!!
To make your smoothies even more amazing:
Grab our free PDF and video Top 5 smoothie ingredients
- Naturally Energize
- Learn about Alkalizing Leafy Greens
- Healthy Fats and Protein
Enter name and email in the form above.